Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why iPhoto help blog

iPhoto is software developed by Apple as a part of iLife suite for importing, organizing, editing, printing and sharing digital photography. For the average Apple user it is the best solution for working with images. It is released in 2002 and current version is iPhoto '11 released as part of the iLife '11 suite on October 20, 2010.


For me it's completely different way of digital photography manipulation. It's great. There is a lot of materials about iPhoto on the Internet, but I want to collect all relevant data at one place and help you better understand iPhoto, and find out some new features. Also I'll talk you about my experience with iPhoto. So get ready. This will be great place for iPhoto lovers.

1 comment:

  1. HELP !!!!!!! When I attach photos to an email message, my recipients tell me that the images that arrive are very, very tiny. I need help with my preferences in the computer or within iPhoto. I have tried small, medium, large and actual size in the iPhoto composition with no luck.

    Please tell me how to send a decent sized image out of iPhoto without going to a Photobucket setup.

    Thanks

    John

    ReplyDelete